Veterans United is seeking a creative, dynamic copywriter to elevate our brand campaigns. This versatile writer and creative strategist will work closely with our Creative Studio Team to develop, hone and execute on projects that build and strengthen the Veterans United brand.
This person will play a key role in telling our brand story. You’ll pitch original concepts, craft clear creative briefs and work both independently and alongside our Creative Director and other creative stakeholders to deliver measurable, multichannel results. You’ll adapt and build on nascent campaigns and concepts, including some already in motion with a world-class outside creative agency. Your voice and creative vision will guide an array of branded communications and touch points, from creating commercials to crafting an email sharing the finished spot with millions of Veteran households.
Previous copywriting experience with an advertising agency or in-house marketing team is preferred.
We also want to see:
- A portfolio of exceptional past work that demonstrates creative range and success with print, digital, TV and/or CTV/OTT
- A skillful writer who thinks in creative campaigns and is at home in multiple content arenas, from scripts and brand actions to print ads and long form
- An ability to craft compelling copy that connects with the target audience to achieve prescribed goals and objectives
- An ability to adapt copy and creative approaches depending on the medium and distribution channel
- A love for collaboration, brainstorming and teamwork
Veterans United is an amazing place to work (and not just because Fortune magazine says so ). Despite our growth and success, we’re still in the early stages of building a national brand.
Come help us create something indelible while we enhance lives together.
Veterans United Home Loans and its affiliates are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected classifications.