Paddio is seeking a Loan Specialist to join the team. Are you results-driven and interested in a sales position? Does a fast-paced workday complete with problem solving and critical thinking sound appealing to you? Do you have an eagerness to learn? If you answered yes, you might be just the person we are looking for.
Paddio is an online mortgage company licensed across the country to serve borrowers through their loan process. We are a sister brand of Veterans United Home Loans, who is the #1 VA purchase lender in the nation. We are fueled by VU’s mortgage experience yet are specialized in conventional and FHA loans.
As a Loan Specialist at Paddio, you help borrowers understand and get them started with the process to obtain a loan. You will often serve as the first point of contact with borrowers. This role is an entry-level position into our company, where mortgage experience is a plus, but not a necessity. We are eager to teach you all the things you need to know to be successful.
We’re always looking for folks who are passionate about what they do and will deliver results with integrity, while enhancing the lives of those around them. In fact, those lines are right from our values .
A successful Loan Specialist embodies our values by being passionate about serving our borrowers, honestly delivering on their metrics, and going above and beyond for those they come in contact with.
Job duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Educate borrowers on loan process and product/service alternatives.
• Interview borrowers and obtain and/or verify information and documentation.
• Analyze borrower credit for pre-approval or denial of loan applications.
• Make initial contact and respond promptly to customer inquiries to collect borrower financial and credit information.
• Process borrower credit information through online approval system.
• Inform borrowers on future loan documentation requests, including borrowers' income and asset information.
We’ll also want to know you can demonstrate these attributes:
• Superior organization skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Strong work ethic.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Proven verbal and written communication skills.
• Willingness and drive to become a licensed mortgage professional.
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
• Previous customer service and sales experience preferred.
• Must be NMLS licensed or become licensed upon employment.
Veterans United Home Loans and its affiliates are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected classifications.