As a Marketing Project Manager, you are responsible for ensuring that projects stay on schedule. You will manage the coordination, administration, and timely execution of cross-functional projects. You set and track meeting deadlines, coordinate schedules, facilitate communication between team leaders, and bring project teams together into a cohesive whole.
Job duties will vary upon assignment but may include:
- Manage project requests and workflow, including assessing project priorities and manage time lines.
- Support the team and provide direction to ensure projects are delivered according to execution strategy.
- Review deliverables prepared by teams before passing to clients, prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures in order to minimize exposure and risk.
- Act as a liaison between company leaders and project teams.
- Lead team meetings and help drive continued improvement of workflows.
- Facilitate communication, coordinate assignments, and monitor the success of your assigned project team(s).
We’re looking for someone who can be passionate about their job and have fun doing it, who will deliver results with integrity, and who enjoys finding ways to enhance the lives of others every day.
We’ll also want to know that you can demonstrate these attributes:
- Highly proficient in time management and organization.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Demonstrated experience working with a team.
- Strong negotiation and risk management skills.
- Exemplary leadership and customer service skills.
- Excel in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Thrive in a highly cooperative work setting.
- 2+ years' project management experience.
- Experience working with creative team (designers and copywriters).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Pivotal Tracker (or other project management software).
Veterans United Home Loans and its affiliates are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected classifications.