Veterans United is seeking an additional Customer Service Representative in our Call Center.
Job duties will vary upon assignment but may include:
• Answer phone calls and direct to correct departments
• Have a basic understanding of the loan process or ability to learn
• Answer basic questions about VA loan while providing great customer service
• Process debit transactions and assist clients in making mortgage payments.
• Be able to multi task between sending emails or instant messages to help solve issues
• Works well under pressure when dealing with upset/difficult borrowers
We’re looking for someone who can be passionate about their job and have fun doing it, who will deliver results with integrity, and who enjoys finding ways to enhance the lives of others every day.
We’ll also want to know that you can demonstrate these attributes:
• Bilingual in Spanish with the ability to translate both verbally and written documents
• Ability to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Great phone skills.
• Great work ethic and a desire to succeed.
• Proficient in basic computer technologies, appropriate for an internet-based company.
• Availability on evenings and/or weekends.
Please note that we do not currently have this position available at this time, however, we want to be proactive in our ever changing environment and hope to continue gathering applications and amazing candidates for when the position comes available in the future.
Veterans United Home Loans and its affiliates are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected classifications.