Veterans United is seeking a Support Technician in the Technology division. The Support Technician is responsible for providing first-level technical support and account maintenance for all Veterans United staff.
Job duties will vary upon assignment but may include:
• Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone, ticket submission, and e-mail in a courteous manner.
• Perform hands-on and remote technical including supporting, installing and upgrading software, supporting installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
• Document all pertinent end user identification information and build rapport from help desk customers.
• Perform preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
• Build and maintain accounts and access lists for supported software and services, and support the moves, additions, and end of employment processes.
• Keep up to date inventory of computer equipment.
We’re looking for someone who can be passionate about their job and have fun doing it, who will deliver results with integrity, and who enjoys finding ways to enhance the lives of others every day.
We’ll also want to know that you can demonstrate these attributes:
• Knowledge of basic computer hardware and software.
• Excellent troubleshooting abilities and experience.
• Experience with desktop and server operating systems, including Windows and Macintosh.
• Extensive application support experience such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft CRM, and Encompass.
• Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities.
• Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, software, and standards.
Veterans United Home Loans and its affiliates are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected classifications.