Skip to main content

Web Developer Team Lead

  • Columbia, MO
  • Marketing
  • Full Time
  • Added

As a Web Developer Team Lead in the Marketing division, you are responsible for the growth, development, and coordination of the members of your web development team.

The expectation is you’ll spend roughly 70% of your time working with your team and handling management duties, and the remaining 30% of your time working in the codebase.

Job Duties:

  • Mentor and develop your web dev team
  • Work with stakeholders to provide updates and clarity to the development process
  • Regularly contribute to the codebase (Our codebase is primarily PHP, Twig, jQuery, and MySQL)
  • Improve the development life cycle

We’re looking for someone who can be passionate about their job and have fun doing it, who will deliver results with integrity, and who enjoys finding ways to enhance the lives of others every day.

We’ll also want to know that you can demonstrate these attributes:

  • Exemplary customer service skills.
  • Excel in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
  • Thrive in a highly cooperative work setting.
  • Excellent troubleshooting capabilities.
  • Aptitude to learn new technology.
  • Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal).
  • 5+ years of experience in web development or similar software development roles.
  • 3+ years of team lead or management experience
  • Proficient in PHP.
  • Experience with Jenkins, Perforce, Git, and other version control, continuous integration and delivery tools.
  • Familiarity with LAMP stack.

While not required, the following skills and areas of expertise would be nice to have:

  • Symfony
  • DevOps
  • AWS
  • Marketing
  • Mortgage / Financial
  • Agile Methodology

Veterans United Home Loans and its affiliates are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected classifications.